Code : ANE1124
Price : 6900000 ریال
Author : Ronald D. Miller, Lars I. Eriksson, Lee Fleisher, Jeanine P. Wiener-Kronish, ...
Publisher : ELSEVIER-SAUNDERS
Specialty : Anesthesia
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2015
Register Date : 1393/07/27
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
Part I : Introduction
Part II : Anesthetic Physiology
Part III : Anesthetic Pharmacology
Part IV : Anesthesia Management
Part V : Adult Subspecialty Management
Part VI : Pediatric Anesthesia
Part VII : Postoperative Care
Part VIII : Critical Care Medicine
Part IX : Ancillary Issues And Responsibilities
From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller's Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. This go-to medical reference book offers masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face each day, in addition to providing the most up-to-date information available for effective board preparation.
- Address the unique needs of pediatric patients with guidance from an entire section on pediatric anesthesia.
- View more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Access step-by-step instructions for patient management, as well as an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Quickly reference important concepts with 'Key Points' boxes integrated into every chapter.
- Stay current on today's most recent anesthetic drugs and guidelines/protocols for anesthetic practice and patient safety, and access expanded coverage on new techniques such as TEE and other monitoring procedures.
- Remain at the forefront of new developments in anesthesia with coverage of hot topics including Non-OR Anesthesia; Role of the Anesthesiologist in Disasters; Sleep Medicine in Anesthesia; Perioperative and Anesthesia-related Neurotoxicity; Anesthetic Implications of Complementary and Alternative Medicine; and Robotics.
- Study brand-new chapters on Perioperative Fluid Management; Extracorporeal Support Therapies; Anesthesia for Organ Donation/Procurement; and Malignant Hyperthermia and other Genetic Disorders.
- Conveniently search the full text, references, tables, and index online at Expert Consult, and access regular updates, related websites, and an expanded collection of procedural videos.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.