Code : NEU1283
Price : 850000 ریال
Author : HUBERT H. FERNANDEZ, ANDRE G. MACHADO, MAYUR PANDYA
Publisher : Demos Medical
Specialty : Neurology
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2015
Register Date : 1393/10/07
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- I . Getting Started
- II . Neurological Approach to Movement Disorders
- III . Psychiatric Approach to Movement Disorders
- IV . Surgical Approach to Movement Disorders
- V . N onpharmacologic Approach to Movement Disorders
This is a quick-access, pocket-sized guide to the diagnosis and treatment of all major movement disorders. Written for busy practitioners who need an immediate reference at the bedside, it presents medical, behavioral, surgical, and nonpharmacological approaches in an expanded outline and bulleted format.
The revised and expanded second edition is divided into four convenient sections. The medical section provides a starting point for assessing and treating patients who present with a movement disorder and guides practitioners through the clinical presentation, diagnosis, and work up of all major disease categories. A new section on psychiatric issues delves into the behavioral features that typically manifest with Parkinson disease, Huntington disease, Tourette syndrome, and also covers conversion disorders with concomitant movement abnormalities. The surgical approach section has been completely updated to incorporate recent advances in functional neurosurgery including deep brain stimulation. The final section on non-pharmacologic therapies includes informative chapters on physical and occupational therapy, speech and swallowing evaluation and therapy, and nutrition.
The second edition also incorporates new information about sleep-related movement disorders and covers treatment of Parkinson disease in greater depth. Loaded with tables, algorithms, and flow charts that illustrate key concepts, outline management of disorders, and highlight important information about diagnosis and treatment, this book is a highly useful addition to the pockets of all clinicians who work with patients with movement disorders.
- Completely revised and updated second edition of popular practical resource for busy clinicians
- Covers medical, psychiatric, surgical, and nonpharmacologic approaches to all types of movement disorders
- Written concisely in expanded outline, bullet-point format for quick access to information
- Emphasizes diagnosis, work-up, and treatment
- Packed with management algorithms, tables, and flow charts outlining drug dosing, side effects, and other therapeutic regimens
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.