Code : OBG1162
Price : 2600000 ریال
Author : Barbara L. Hoffman, John O. Schorge, Joseph I. Schaffer, Lisa M. Halvorson, Karen D. Bradshaw, F. Gary Cunningham
Publisher : McGraw-Hill
Specialty : Obstetrics & Gynecology
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2012
Register Date : 1391/05/02
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
Part medical text, part surgical atlas, Williams Gynecology is written by the renowned team of ob-gyn clinicians at Dallas’ Parkland Hospital who are responsible for the landmark Williams Obstetrics. The new edition of Williams Gynecology maintains the consistent tone, leading-edge clinical insights, and quality illustrations of the successful first edition, while expanding and refreshing its content to keep pace with the most recent developments in this dynamic field.
The many important topics covered in Williams Gynecology are evidence-based, yet the book is specifically designed as a practical quick-reference guide, aided throughout by helpful teaching points. Reflecting the latest clinical perspectives and research, the second edition features outstanding new coverage of minimally invasive procedures, robotics, and gynecologic anatomy.
- Two resources in one—full-color medical text and surgical atlas—conveniently surveys the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease, including general gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
- Atlas of gynecologic surgery contains 450 figures that illustrate operative techniques
- Unique consistent text design for an efficient approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Strong procedure orientation covers a vast array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail
- Evidence-based discussion of disease evaluation reinforces and supports the clinical relevance of the book’s diagnostic and treatment methods
- Distinguished authorship from the same Parkland Hospital-based team which edited Williams Obstetrics—the leading reference in obstetrics for more than a century
- Newly illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter created with the surgeon in mind to emphasize critical anatomy for successful surgery
- New coverage of minimally invasive procedures and robotics, the latest procedures in gynecologic oncology, and in-vitro fertilization
- Numerous illustrations, photographs, tables, and treatment algorithms
BENIGN GENERAL GYNECOLOGY
REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY, INFERTILITY, AND THE MENOPAUSE
FEMALE PELVIC MEDICINE AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
ASPECTS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY
ATLAS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.