Code : OPH1318
Price : 1800000 ریال
Author : George L. Spaeth, Helen V. Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, Anselm Kampik
Publisher : Elsevier Saunders
Specialty : Ophthalmology
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2012
Register Date : 1391/05/02
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Phases of the surgical procedure
- Chapter 3: Principles of surgery
- Chapter 4: Cataract surgery:
- Chapter 5: The history and evolution of cataract surgery
- Chapter 6: Clinical features, diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- Chapter 7: Anatomical considerations
- Chapter 8: Fundamental principles, goals of and indications for surgery
- Chapter 9: Preoperative assessment including biometry
- Chapter 10: Anesthesia for cataract surgery
- Chapter 11: Wound construction
- Chapter 12: Capsulorrhexis and hydrodissection
- Chapter 13: Nucleus disassembly
- Chapter 14: Irrigation and aspiration
- Chapter 15: Intraocular lenses
- Chapter 16: Adjuncts for challenging cases
- Chapter 17: Pediatric cataract surgery
- Chapter 18: Postoperative care
- Chapter 19: Phaco complications
- Chapter 20: Data collection
- Chapter 21: Corneal surgery
- Chapter 22: Corneal topography and wavefront analysis
- Chapter 23: LASIK patient evaluation and selection
- Chapter 24: Laser technology (excimer and femto)
- Chapter 25: Surface ablation:
- Chapter 26: LASIK for myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism
- Chapter 27: Complications of excimer surgery
- Chapter 28: Biomechanics in refractive surgery
- Chapter 29: Incisional surgery: Astigmatic keratotomy and limbal relaxing incisions
- Chapter 30: Refractive surgery with phakic IOLs
Ophthalmic Surgery, edited by Drs. George Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, and Anselm Kampik, provides the detailed, full-color, step-by-step guidance you need to master essential ophthalmic surgery procedures. The international team of expert editors and contributors present coverage of the latest surgical developments and video demonstrations of key techniques across subspecialties, including cataract, cornea, refractive, glaucoma, oculoplastic, extra-ocular muscle, vitreoretinal, and ocular tumor procedures. What's more, the fully searchable text, procedural videos, and a downloadable image gallery are all online at www.expertconsult.com, making this multimedia resource the key to performing confidently in the operating room.
- Refer to the most important steps in each procedure quickly and easily with an appendix of step-by-step hand notes.
- Perform a wide variety of procedures with confidence using the focused coverage that pinpoints essential information and avoids extraneous details.
- Get comprehensive coverage across key subspecialties-oculoplastic, strabismus, cornea, refractive, cataract, glaucoma, ocular tumors, and vitreoretinal-and master the basics for every common procedure.
- Apply the latest advances in laser surgery that have become standard practice with the new section on refractive surgery.
- Master key techniques thanks to more than four hours of narrated online videos that demonstrate procedures across eight subspecialties.
- Gain a more nuanced visual understanding through a new full-color art program with over 800 illustrations, updated and revised drawings, color images, and step-by-step illustrated procedures.
- Tap into the expertise of leading authorities in the field with a brand new editorial team from North America, Europe, and Australasia, as well as international contributors who provide global perspectives across all subspecialties in ophthalmic surgery.
The multimedia step-by-step training guide for ophthalmic surgery with over 800 full color images and 4 hours of narrated procedural videos.
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.