Code : RA2017
Price : 3500000 ریال
Author : A. James Barkovich, Bernadette L. Koch, Kevin R. Moore
Publisher : ELSEVIER
Specialty : Radiology & Radiotherapy
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2015
Register Date : 1393/10/16
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
PART I : Brain
Meninges, Cisterns, Calvaria, Skull Base
Multiple Regions, Brain
PART II : Head and Neck
Temporal Bone and Skull Base
Orbit, Nose, and Sinuses
Suprahyoid and Infrahyoid Neck
Multiple Regions, Head and Neck
PART III : Spine
Intradural Extramedullary Space
Multiple Regions, Spine
From training to practice, Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology is a must have reference for all health professionals who order, perform, or interpret imaging studies of the brain, head, neck, spinal column, and spinal cord in children. This meticulously updated second edition offers the latest knowledge in the diagnosis of all common and many uncommon pediatric nervous system disorders. Each diagnosis includes clinical presentation(s) of affected patients, the best sequences for imaging analysis, expected imaging sequences (in both common and uncommon presentations), and imaging examples of key features. Additional information is included concerning the pathophysiology and pathology of the disorders being discussed as well as basic information concerning the causative genes (when appropriate). Introductory chapters in multiple sections provide background on basic embryology, anatomy, and physiology as well as typical imaging features of normal structures. Highly visual and to-the-point, Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology is written in classic Amirsys style-both print and electronic content is viewable in easy-to-read bulleted lists supported by clearly described images.
- Meticulous updates throughout reflect advances in our understanding, reclassifications, and discoveries of entirely new disorders and groups of disorders
- Comprehensive discussions of common and uncommon disorders of the pediatric nervous system
- Hot topics covered include genetics and molecular pathways and common and uncommon disorders affecting the brain, head, neck, and/or spine of children
- Heavily illustrated along with hundreds of annotated images
- Bulleted and succinct text format distills essential information for fast and easy comprehension
- Comes with Amirsys eBook AdvantageT, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable bulleted text format for quick, easy reference
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.