Code : RA2074
Price : 4000000 ریال
Author : Andreas Adam, Adrian K. Dixon, Jonathan H. Gillard, Cornelia M. Schaefer-Prokop
Publisher : Chirchil livingstone Elsevier
Specialty : Radiology & Radiotherapy
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2015
Register Date : 1394/03/12
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- Section A : Principles of Imaging Techniques and General Issues
- Section B : The Chest and Cardiovascular System
- Section C : Abdominal Imaging
- Section D : The Musculoskeletal System
- Section E : The Spine
- Section F : Neuroimaging
- Section G : Oncological Imaging
- Section H : Paediatric Imaging
- Section I : Interventional Radiology
Long recognized as the standard general reference in the field, this completely revised edition of Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology provides all the information that a trainee needs to master to successfully take their professional certification examinations as well as providing the practicing radiologist with a refresher on topics that may have been forgotten. Organized along an organ and systems basis, this resource covers all diagnostic imaging modalities in an integrated, correlative fashion and focuses on those topics that really matter to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
"[...] the latest edition [... ] continues the fine tradition set by its predecessors.... help young radiologists to prepare for their examinations and continue to be a source of information to be dipped in and out of ... senior radiologists will also find the book useful ..." Reviewed by: RAD Magazine Date: March 2015
- Master the field and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with complete updates throughout including 4 new sections (Abdominal Imaging, The Spine, Oncological Imaging, and Interventional Radiology) and 28 brand new chapters.
- Gain the fresh perspective of two new editors-Jonathan Gillard and Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop -- eight new section editors -- Michael Maher, Andrew Grainger, Philip O’Connor, Rolf Jager, Vicky Goh, Catherine Owens, Anna Maria Belli, Michael Lee -- and 135 new contributors.
- Stay current with the latest developments in imaging techniques such as CT, MR, ultrasound, and coverage of hot topics such as: Image guided biopsy and ablation techniques and Functional and molecular imaging.
- Solve even your toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from nearly 4,000 outstanding illustrations.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through a more concise, streamlined format.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.