Code : RA2088
Price : 2450000 ریال
Author : Khaled M. Elsayes
Publisher : Springer
Specialty : Radiology & Radiotherapy
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2015
Register Date : 1394/04/01
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- 1 Overview of CT and MRI Techniques of the Liver
- 2 Diagnostic Approach of Focal and Diffuse Hepatic Diseases
- 3 Cirrhosis and Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- 4 Post-locoregional Therapy Imaging of the Liver
- 5 The Biliary Tree
- 6 The Gallbladder
- 7 The Pancreas
- 8 Cross-Sectional Imaging of the Spleen
- 9 The Stomach
This book offers concise descriptions of cross-sectional imaging studies of the abdomen and pelvis, supplemented with over 1100 high-quality images and discussion of state-of-the-art techniques. It is based on the most common clinical cases encountered in daily practice and uses an algorithmic approach to help radiologists arrive first at a working differential diagnosis and then reach an accurate diagnosis based on imaging features, which incorporate clinical, laboratory, and other underlying contexts.The book is organized by anatomical organ of origin and each chapter provides a brief anatomical background of the organ under review; explores various cross-sectional imaging techniques and common pathologies; and presents practical algorithms based on frequently encountered imaging features. Special emphasis is placed on the role of computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). In addition to algorithmic coverage of many pathological entities in various abdominopelvic organs, unique topics are also examined, such as imaging of organ transplant (including kidney, liver and pancreas), evaluation of perianal fistula, and assessment of rectal carcinoma and prostate carcinoma by MRI. Cross-Sectional Imaging of the Abdomen and Pelvis: A Practical Algorithmic Approach is a unique and practical resource for radiologists, fellows, and residents.
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.