Code : RA2104
Price : 1300000 ریال
Author : Guido Torzilli
Publisher : Springer
Specialty : Radiology & Radiotherapy
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2014
Register Date : 1394/04/24
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- Part I Introductory Aspects
- Part II Diagnosis and Staging
- Part III Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Part IV Liver Transplantation
- Part V Minimally Invasive Surgery and Interventional Procedures
Ultrasound guidance of liver surgery is a very sophisticated approach that permits the performance of otherwise unfeasible operations, discloses the true extent of tumors, increases the indications for hepatectomy, and renders surgery safer. Despite this, it has remained relatively neglected in the literature over the past two decades, during which time much progress has been achieved.
This is the first atlas on the subject, and it is comprehensive in scope. The state of the art in the use of ultrasound for resection guidance is carefully documented, and new techniques for exploration of the biliary tract and facilitation of transplant surgery are presented. Further important topics include the role of ultrasound in laparoscopic approaches, the use of contrast agents for diagnosis and staging, and developments in the planning of surgical strategy. The editor is a leading authority whose group has been responsible for a variety of advances in the field. He has brought together other experts whose aim throughout is to provide clear information and guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound when performing liver surgery. This atlas is intended especially for hepatobiliary surgeons but will also be of considerable value for general surgeons.
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.