Code : RA2216
Price : 1800000 ریال
Author : Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, Brett W. Carter
Publisher : AMIRSYS - ELSEVIER
Specialty : Radiology & Radiotherapy
Product Type : Book
Publish Date : 2016
Register Date : 1394/12/11
Quantity : 1 Volume
|افزودن به سبد خرید|
- SECTION 1: APPROACH TO THORACIC NEOPLASMS
- SECTION 2: LUNG CANCER
- SECTION 3: OTHER PRIMARY PULMONARY NEOPLASMS
- SECTION 4: TRACHEOBRONCHIAL NEOPLASMS
- SECTION 5: LYMPHOMA AND LYMPHOPROLIFERATIVE DISORDERS
- SECTION 6: MEDIASTINAL NEOPLASMS
- SECTION 7: CARDIOVASCULAR NEOPLASMS
- SECTION 8: NEOPLASMS OF PLEURA AND CHEST WALL
- SECTION 9: SECONDARY NEOPLASMS OF CHEST
- SECTION 10: POST-TREATMENT CHEST
Part of the highly regarded Specialty Imaging series, this unique title by Dr. Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson clearly presents the imaging features of all thoracic neoplasms (including those affecting the cardiovascular system) as well as staging of malignancies and patterns of metastatic spread in a single, convenient volume. An easy-to-read bulleted format and state-of-the-art imaging examples guide you step by step through every aspect of the field, including invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. This book is an ideal resource for radiologists, pulmonary medicine physicians, thoracic surgeons, thoracic oncologists, and radiation oncologists - anyone who must distinguish lung cancer and thoracic metastases from less common malignant and benign neoplasms.
- Superb illustrations highlight comprehensive coverage of imaging manifestations of all benign and malignant thoracic neoplasms, including lesions in the lung, mediastinum, thymus, esophagus, cardiovascular system, pleura, and chest wall
- Introductory chapters discuss the various imaging modalities used in diagnosing and evaluating thoracic neoplasms, up-to-date imaging terminology, and the imaging signs that suggest neoplasia
- Thorough coverage of lung cancer offers authoritative guidance on screening, specific manifestations of various cell types, issues of staging, various tissue-sampling methods, missed lung cancer, lung cancer mimics, and imaging follow-up of treated lung cancer
- High-quality images and succinct text depict patterns of thoracic metastatic spread of several important malignancies, navigational bronchoscopy and image-guided biopsy, imaging manifestations of treated patients, and other key topics
- A time-saving bulleted format distills essential information for fast and easy comprehension
- جهت مشاهده جزئیات محصول روی عنوان محصول کلیک نمایید.
- جهت مشاهده تصویر محصول در ابعاد بزرگتر روی تصویر آن کلیک کنید.
- جهت افزودن محصول موردنظر به سبد خرید بر روی کلید افزودن به سبد خرید مربوط به آن محصول کلیک کنید.